Friday, December 30, 2011

Sorry for the delay

Well another week of training has come and gone. I have been doing the same routine. Core workout, followed by PST's and then Weight training. Of course this is bookended by stretching and foam rolling.
I have been using GNC's AMP Recovery Protein and just recently (yesterday) added GNC's Amplified creatine 189. I am hoping for a second half push during this off-season training for some increased strength.
Every little bit helps. I have talked with Chris Welch at ZenoLink and plans are being made to travel to Endicott for a once over to see how i am doing with my PST's and if i am ready for the next phase. I am really excited to be moving on to the next level. I will have some pictures of the workout posted soon. I am going to recruit my wife to be my photographer. I still have plans to start tempo training, but have not started that yet. I am hoping that this week i can start doing some tempo training a couple days a week.
Keeping this post short and sweet. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and i wish you all a happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan: Great to see you're sticking to this plan, and that you'll get to go to Endicott for a review. I'm about to start submitting my own test data.

    What's your index at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick: Currently my index is 16.7 (USGA). It is a real treat to be able to travel to Endicott and work with Chris directly. Your going to enjoy doing some PST's! I had really great results in just a short period of time. Fixed one problem and now were moving up the chain to fix the last problem. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete