You guessed it, today is thursday! Another week in the books. Still up to my same old tricks.
I am still doing my PST's and still lifting weights.
This week also marked the end of school until the third week in January. This is going to give me just enough time to get my off day work squared away. I will be revisiting the Tour Tempo book and going over what i need to know to work on my tempo training. I will also be working on short game in my garage! I have to move some stuff around and rig up a tarp to catch the balls. I have a mat that i will be using for practice. I plan on using a towel behind the ball to make sure i am hitting ball first. I may also purchase a lie mark board and use that to get a bit closer to the ball and really work on pinching it off the mat. Also i previously promised some pictures of the workouts. Please remain patient. I will be sure to get those up after the holiday. As i mentioned last thursday i will be scheduling a return trip to ZenoLink in Endicott to visit Chris Welch and get my PST's evaluated and some new ones recommended. I will keep you posted. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment