Today brings the end of my workout week. It was a sucessful week. I managed to make the time for each workout and it wasn't that big of a strain on my schedule. Another week of this and it might become habit. I already have my favorite drills out of the PST's i was given. My favorite is the left arm swing, right arm push with swiss ball. I feel i can keep my arms soft and turn my torso better. You get a real good pop in the impact bag. I also seem to get the most burn in my abdomen while doing this particular drill. After completing my drills I have been jumping rope. I am not a good rope jumper, but it's been fun to try.
I wanted to collect some data this week so i can benchmark my swing. I was going to collect swing speeds for 10 swings with 3 different clubs, Driver, 5 Iron and 9 Iron. When i went to do it today, i called the driving range and they said they were still open, but they were closed today because it was cold. Maybe i will get an opportunity to collect the data at another location. I dont want to just swing and collect the data incase i get a different swing speed when not hitting the ball.
I also was hoping to get out and make a couple videos of my swings with my high speed camera so i can see what my swing looks like now and after the off season training.
I haven't made a complete workout plan yet. I have been so busy this week with tests and homework for both school and work. I will get that done. On another note, my advocare 24 day challenge package arrived and i will be starting that after thanksgiving. I will take a starting weight and an ending weight and see how much of a jumpstart i get on my weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment